Dr. Heather Manor is a psychologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Manor specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Manor evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Manor because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Heather Manor PSY.D.'s Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32608Get Direction
Dr. Heather Manor PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- What Does Demisexual Mean?
'Demisexual' refers to people who are not sexually attracted to individuals with whom they do not share a strong emotional bond or romantic relationship. The word 'demisexual' consists of the Greek word ‘demi’ which means ‘half’ and 'sexual', an adjective that means 'pertaining to sex'....
- Dr. Cassie Hessler-smith PSY.D.115 Ne 7th Ave Gainesville FL 32601
- Dr. Garret D Evans PSYD3701-2 Nw 40 Terrace Gainesville FL 32606
- Dr. Virginia Walton Sloan PH.D.1505 Nw 16th Ave Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Pamela Arlen Olcott PH.D.3305 Nw 53rd Ave Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Teresa M Picciocchi PSYD5300 Sw 91st Terrace Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Elizabeth J Buckley PH.D.4965 Sw 91st Ter Gainesville FL 32608