Dr. Linda Cannon is a pediatrician practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Cannon is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cannon diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cannon can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Morehouse Sch of Med, Atlanta Ga 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Emory Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Linda Jean Cannon MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30310Get Direction
Dr. Linda Jean Cannon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cannon
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Dr. Runette Flowers MD2855 Candler Road Decatur Georgia 30034
- Dr. Julius Sherwinter MD5501 Chamblee Dunwoody Road Dunwoody Georgia 30338
- Dr. Toni Petrillo M.D.1405 Cliffton Road Atlanta Georgia 30322
- Dr. Prakash V. Desai MD1664 Mulkey Road Austell Georgia 30106
- Jeannie A. Belay6219 Hollyfern Lane Atlanta Georgia 30349
- Dr. Jessie E Brutus-Darius M.D.4166 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30345