Dr. Bernard Sy is a pediatrician practicing in Lebanon, TN. Dr. Sy is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sy diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sy can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Mississipi, Jackson, Mississippi, United States MD 2003
Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med 2003
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 2003
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Strep Throat
- OMECO/Comanche County Memorial Hosp Program
Dr. Bernard Tan Sy MD's Practice location
Lebanon, TN 37087Get Direction
Dr. Bernard Tan Sy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sy
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Dr. Abigail Leigh Jennings M.D.3901 Central Pike Hermitage TN 37076
- Mrs. Christina W Steger MD5651 Frist Blvd Hermitage TN 37076
- Dr. Neil Edward Kirshner M.D.3901 Central Pike Hermitage TN 37076
- Dr. Charles Andrew Jordan MD1029 W Main St Lebanon TN 37087
- Dr. Stephen Harmon Claycomb M.D.1029 W Main St Lebanon TN 37087
- Dr. Aubrey A. Lamptey MD502 Church St Hartsville TN 37074