Dr. Ann Lee Chang MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1319 Punahou St Suite 824 Honolulu HI, 96826
Dr. Ann Chang is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Chang specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Chang can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Chang can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School 2005
- The prevalence of gestational diabetes among Micronesians in Honolulu.
- Maternal risk factors and perinatal outcomes among pacific islander groups in Hawaii: a retrospective cohort study using statewide hospital data.
- Comparison of Primary Cesarean Delivery Rates Among Low-Risk Women in Urban and Rural Hospitals in Hawaii.
Dr. Ann Lee Chang MD's Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96826Get Direction
HONOLULU, HI 96826Get Direction
Dr. Ann Lee Chang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chang
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- Irregular Periods: Oligomenorrhea, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
An irregular menstrual cycle can be experienced by women every once in a while. The irregularity may be a missed period or an early or late menstruation, which is normal and can be totally expected. However, when menstrual cycles are at long intervals, women could be having a condition called as...
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Cut Ovarian Cancer Risk
Aspirin, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, can help with many health problems. It can reduce fever, ease pain, and even prevent a heart attack or stroke. For some time now researchers have looked into the connection between aspirin and cancer prevention. ...
- What Is Metrorrhagia?
What is metrorrhagia?Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is also called as metrorrhagia. In the first few years of menstrual onset, females commonly experience this problem. Also, women close to their menopausal phase tend to have metrorrhagia. In this condition, women have bleeding episodes outside...
- What is Vulvovaginitis?
Vulvovaginitis, which is also known as vulvitis or vaginitis, is an infection that causes inflammation in the vulva as well as the vagina. It usually affects females irrespective of their ages. Various factors lead to the disease. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Dr. Cheryl Twu D.O.55 Merchant St. Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Sarah M. Schutte M.D.715 South 3rd Street Montrose Colorado 81401
- Dr. Celia E. Dominguez M.D.1319 Punahou St Honolulu HI 96826
- Dr. Sloane Berger-chen M.D.5141 Broadway New York NY 10034
- Dr. Kristin L Miller DO3200 E Racine St Janesville WI 53546
- Dr. Ronald Isami Ayabe MD98 1079 Moanalua Rd Aiea HI 96701