Dr. Alan Fozailoff M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology16311 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1255 Encino CA, 91436
Dr. Alan Fozailoff is a nephrologist practicing in Encino, CA. Dr. Fozailoff specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Fozailoff most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Alan Fozailoff M.D.'s Practice location
Encino, CA 91436Get Direction
TARZANA, CA 91356Get Direction
Dr. Alan Fozailoff M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fozailoff
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- What Is a Renal Ultrasound Used For?
UltrasoundIt is actually a diagnostic procedure. High-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body's tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. This creates videos or photographic images of the internal structure of the body after the echoes are recorded and transformed.Many diseases and...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- What are the Early Signs of Lupus?
Systemic lupus erythematosus (also known as lupus) is a condition that usually affects women. It occurs as a result of antibodies or lymphocytes generated against substances that exist in the body. Approximately one out of 2,100 people has the condition.Women are five times more vulnerable to...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- Dr. Pascal Dabel M.D.11550 Indian Hills Rd Mission Hills California 91345
- Dr. Hosameldin Madkour M.D.1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Burton A Liebross M.D.5525 Etiwanda Ave Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Richard Lee Sires M.D.323 N Prairie Ave Inglewood CA 90301
- Dr. Jacob Jacque Ahdoot M.D.1701 E Cesar E Chavez Ave Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Anjana V. Kamdar M.D.1701 E Cesar E Chavez Ave Los Angeles CA 90033