Dr. Alice S Rhoton-vlasak MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology1600 Sw Archer Rd Box 100371 Gainesville FL, 32610
Dr. Alice Rhoton-vlasak is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Rhoton-vlasak specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rhoton-vlasak can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rhoton-vlasak can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1989
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Alice S Rhoton-vlasak MD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
Dr. Alice S Rhoton-vlasak MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rhoton-vlasak
- How Can You Induce Labor Naturally?
If you are in your third trimester of pregnancy, you may be thinking of ways to avoid a medically induced labor. There is a multitude of different techniques to utilize to naturally induce labor, if you do not prefer medically inducing labor. However, there is no proof that these methods are...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Over the Coutner Remedeis for UTI's: What Works?
There are various remedies to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), but the most common and arguably the most reliable are over-the-counter medications. These are thoroughly tested medications that have shown to have minimal side-effects, and are strong enough to destroy the bacteria causing the...
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. The most common types take place when too much of certain kinds of bacteria or fungi grow, upsetting the vagina's delicate balance.Normally, some bacteria are present in the area around the vagina. An infection can develop when levels of...
- Dr. Oluseyi K. Ogunleye MD1505 Fort Clarke Blvd Gainesville Florida 32606
- Dr. Daylene L Ripley MD6440 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Carmen Peden M.D.,PH.D.6400 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Jacqueline Christine Castagno MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Sheyna Noel Carroccio M.D.6440 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Michael John Lukowski MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610