Dr. Lawrence Meiteles is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Chappaqua, NY. Dr. Meiteles specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Eustachian tube endoscopy in patients with chronic ear disease.
- Bone conduction impairment in chronic ear disease.
- An anatomic study of the external laryngeal framework with surgical implications.
- Otogenic tension pneumocephalus caused by therapeutic lumbar CSF drainage for post-traumatic hydrocephalus: a case report.
- Distribution of cytokeratins in the vestibular epithelium of the guinea pig.
- Scar formation in the vestibular sensory epithelium after aminoglycoside toxicity.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the temporal bone arising 43 years after fenestration procedure.
- Modified epiglottoplasty for prevention of aspiration.
- Facial nerve monitoring in surgery for congenital auricular atresia.
- Columella stapes.
Mr. Lawrence Z. Meiteles M.D.'s Practice location
Chappaqua, NY 10514Get Direction
YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY 10598Get Direction
Mr. Lawrence Z. Meiteles M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Chronic Sinusitis
Chronic sinusitis is an illness that causes inflammation in the nose and sinuses, which lasts for more than three months. Aside from these two symptoms, people with chronic sinusitis may have pus and polyps in their nose. An otolaryngologist is a medical specialist that specializes in the...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Causes of Laryngitis
Laryngitis is normally recorded as a result of a contagion or the exploitation of the vocal cords. The contagious causes are commonly taken care of with antibiotics, which at times make the situation worse, which would not be the case if there were some natural treatment. These treatments are more...
- Is There a Cure for Vertigo?
Because vertigo has various causes, treatment depends on the actual cause of the condition. As a result, some causes of vertigo can be completely cured, while there are others the affected individual can only manage.However, you shouldn’t just rush to the hospital after experiencing vertigo, other...
- How Is Mumps Diagnosed?
Mumps is a viral infection spread from one person to another by means of respiratory droplets or through direct contact with contaminated items. Most cases of mumps are common in children aged between two and twelve years who haven’t been vaccinated against the illness. Nonetheless, the infection...
- Ear Infections: What is Swimmer’s Ear?
Swimmer’s ear, or otitis external, is the infection of a person's outer ear. It is caused by an inflammation of the external ear canal that extends from the ear pinna to the ear drum. This type of ear infection commonly occurs due to lingering moisture in the ear, followed by a resulting bacterial...
- Dr. Gary S Fishman M.D.2651 STRANG BLVD YORKTOWN HEIGHTS NY 10598
- Dr. Scott R Messenger M.D.2651 STRANG BLVD YORKTOWN HEIGHTS NY 10598
- Dr. George A Pazos M.D.2651 STRANG BLVD YORKTOWN HEIGHTS NY 10598
- Dr. Cameron Patrick Lewis MD48 ROUTE 6 & MAHOPAC AVENU YORKTOWN HEIGHTS NY 10598
- Dr. Debra S Reich MD2651 STRANG BLVD YORKTOWN HEIGHTS NY 10598