Dr. Dan Hess is a Chiropractor practicing in Englewood, FL. Dr. Hess specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hess seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Dan A Hess D.C.'s Practice location
Englewood, FL 34224Get Direction
Dr. Dan A Hess D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hess
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Erene M Romanski DC808 Venice Ave E Venice FL 34285
- Dr. Linda S Grappin D.C.12511 Tamiami Trl S North Port FL 34287
- Dr. Gregory James Hengel D.C.1504 Kings Hwy Punta Gorda FL 33980
- Dr. Valli M Gambina DC1188 Jacaranda Blvd Venice FL 34292
- Dr. Kevin Michael Van nostrand BS DC324 Cross St Punta Gorda FL 33950
- Dr. Arthur G. Raggio D.C.1435 E. Venice Ave Venice FL 34292