Dr. Ralph John Luciani D.O., M.D.(H)
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine1530 W Glendale Ave Suite 106 Phoenix AZ, 85021
Ralph Luciani is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Luciani specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Luciani participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
- An application of optimization methods to evaluate conditioning intervals.
- Physiologic effects of valium on the motor end-plate.
- Effects of diazepam (Valium) on the motor end-plate: final report.
- The acquisition and validation of the surface electromyogram signal for evaluating muscle fatigue.
- Cardiac function monitored by impedance cardiography during changing seatback angles and anti-G suit inflation.
Dr. Ralph John Luciani D.O., M.D.(H)'s Practice location
Dr. Ralph John Luciani D.O., M.D.(H)'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luciani
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Dr. Eileen Chang D.O.1818 E Sky Harbor Cir N Phoenix AZ 85034
- KEVIN CHAN12010 S. Warner-Elliot Loop, Ste 1 Phoenix AZ 85044
- Dr. Michael A Covalciuc M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Dr. Donald Leroy Bucklin M.D.10335 N SCOTTSDALE RD SCOTTSDALE AZ 85253
- Dr. Aparna Sundaram D.O.14747 N Northsight Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Colleen R Hunsaker DO10860 N 118th Way Scottsdale AZ 85259