Dr. Dayna Joy Groskreutz MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1301 S CLIFF AVE SIOUX FALLS SD, 57105
Dr. Dayna Groskreutz practices Pulmonology in Iowa City, IA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Groskreutz manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 2000
University of Mn Med Sch 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Dayna Joy Groskreutz MD's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. Dayna Joy Groskreutz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Groskreutz
- The Link Between Playing Musical Instruments and Cystic Fibrosis
Vincent Forknor is an 8-year-old boy from Ramsey, Cambridge in the United Kingdom who has Cystic Fibrosis (CF). He has recently started playing the bagpipes, and his family has noticed an improvement in his CF symptoms since he began this new hobby. Vincent takes common CF medications and undergoes...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- New Test of Mucus Properties May Help with Coughing and Airway Clearance in CF
In the United States, there are currently 30,000 individuals living with cystic fibrosis - a progressive, hereditary condition that results in persistent lung infections and airway obstruction, making it difficult to breathe. There is no cure for cystic fibrosis, although there are several treatment...
- Differentiating Croup from Asthma
Croup and asthma are two conditions that involve organs, which are responsible for breathing. Since both conditions affect the respiratory system, it is highly advisable to learn their differences to be able to approach each condition properly.What Is Croup?Croup is typically caused by a virus. It...
- Bodybuilder with Cystic Fibrosis Holds Weightlifting Fundraising Event
Jarek Larivee was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when he was born, but he doesn't let that get in the way of his passion - bodybuilding. Now, he's combining his passion with his diagnosis to raise money for others going through the same thing.Jarek's recent event raised just shy of $1500, and he...
- How Does Pneumonia Develop?
Pneumonia is a disease that affects the lungs due to an infection caused by bacteria, virus, or fungus. Pneumonia can either affect the left, right, or both lobes of the lungs.Pneumonia is a serious disease affecting people of any age. However, toddlers and young children are more affected by...
- Dr. Elias Alhanoun MD1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Ashraf A Elshami M.D.1205 S Grange Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Susan M Rohr DO1205 S Grange Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. David A Thomas M.D.1205 S Grange Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Anthony J. Hericks D.O.1100 E 21st St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Brian T Hurley M.D.1100 E 21st St Sioux Falls SD 57105