Donald G. Brown, MD, earned his medical degree at the University of Michigan School of Medicine after attending Purdue University where he received a BS in Chemical Engineering. He completed his inter ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Member MemorialCare Physician Society
- St Joseph Univ School
Dr. Donald G Brown M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Donald G Brown M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Scabs on Your Scalp Be Telling You?
IntroductionThe scabs that occur on the scalp can be quite itchy, frustrating, and unsightly. Scratching the scalp can also worsen the problem along with increasing the risk of developing an infection. In most cases, the scabs on the scalp tend to clear up on their own without the use of...
- Parkinson's Disease and Alzheimer's Disease Similarities Lead to Potential Drug Discovery
For many years scientists and doctors have been constantly spotting the similarities between Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Both conditions attack neurons directly, one focuses more on the processes related to movement and the other on the cognitive part, affecting memory and mental...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Using Simulation Training to Improve Nurses' Recognition of Clinical Deterioration
Characteristics of simulation trainingSimulation training has been used over the years by different assessment centers, teachers, schools, and the like. It is much more preferred than classroom-based instructions in terms of providing a more experiential or situational-type of learning. Studies have...
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Wesley Liwei Miao M.D.1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Josephine H Haduong M.D.4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. James W Roh MD1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Valente Cortez Ramos M.D.3621 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Lynwood CA 90262
- Dr. Janie Chen M.D.1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Sean S. Chung M.D.3300 Lomita Blvd. Torrance CA 90505