Dr. Carmen Cawley is an internist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Cawley specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Cawley provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Tx Med Sch-San Antonio, Internal Medicine
Dr. Carmen Cawley MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78233Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78231Get Direction
Dr. Carmen Cawley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cawley
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- Dr. Sara M. Lopez-Llado M.D.7330 San Pedro Ave San Antonio TX 78216
- Ethan E Emmons250 East Basse Road San Antonio Texas 78209
- Dr. Lubna Naeem MD19272 Stone Oak Parkway San Antonio Texas 78258
- Edward James LeFeber8300 Floyd Curl Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Dr. Lenibet M. Montemayor M.D.809 N. Bryant Street Pleasanton Texas 78064
- Dr. Marisel Cancel-Mendez MD842 Peg Oak San Antonio TX 78258