Robert Wesley is an acupuncturist practicing in Federal Heights, CO. Dr. Wesley evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Wesley treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Cytokine polymorphic analyses indicate ethnic differences in the allelic distribution of interleukin-2 and interleukin-6.
- Rhabdomyosarcoma. A new classification scheme related to prognosis.
- Vitamin C pharmacokinetics: implications for oral and intravenous use.
- Downregulation of metastasis suppressor genes in malignant pheochromocytoma.
- Cushing's syndrome due to ectopic corticotropin secretion: twenty years'
- Search for predictors of nontherapeutic INR results with warfarin therapy.
- A pilot study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the long-acting interleukin-1 inhibitor rilonacept (interleukin-1 Trap) in patients with familial cold autoinflammatory syndrome.
- Gender-related differences in the clinical presentation of malignant and benign
- Endotoxemia in human septic shock.
- An N-terminal truncated carboxypeptidase E splice isoform induces tumor growth and is a biomarker for predicting future metastasis in human cancers.
- Adverse exposures and universal precautions practices among a group of highly exposed health professionals.
- Use of precautions by nurse-midwives to prevent occupational infections with HIV and other blood-borne diseases.
- Immunotherapy of intraperitoneal cancer with interleukin 2 and lymphokine-activated killer cells reduces tumor load and prolongs survival in murine models.
- The prevalence of pain in a pediatric and young adult cancer population.
- Computerized technetium/thallium scans and parathyroid reoperation.
- Liver transection: a controlled study of four different techniques in pigs.
- Current NCI preclinical antitumor screening in vivo: results of tumor panel screening, 1976-1982, and future directions.
- A prospective, randomized study of adjuvant parenteral nutrition in the treatment of sarcomas: results of metabolic and survival studies.
- The grading of soft tissue sarcomas. Results of a clinicohistopathologic correlation in a series of 163 cases.
- Dust levels and particle-size distributions in high-capacity cotton gins.
- Human tumor-associated antigens detected by serological techniques: analysis of autologous humoral immune responses to primary and metastatic human sarcomas by an enzyme-linked immunoabsorbent solid-phase assay (ELISA).
- A rapid, single step technique for determination of B and T cell surface markers in malignant lymphoid cells.
- Prospective evaluation of aspiration needle, cutting needle, transbronchial, and open lung biopsy in patients with pulmonary infiltrates.
- The role of surgery in patients with Zollinger-Ellison syndrome (ZES) managed medically.
- Statistical contributions to phase II trials in cancer: interpretation, analysis and design.
- Levels and chemical composition of cotton gin dust.
- Effects of restricting levothyroxine dosage strength availability.
Areas of expertise and specialization
- National Acupuncture Detox Association
Mr. Robert Arthur Wesley LAC's Practice location
DENVER, CO 80221 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Robert Arthur Wesley LAC | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Robert Arthur Wesley LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Daisy Dong L. AC. CMD 1325 S Colorado Blvd Denver CO 80222
- Monica Edlauer MSOM, LAC 2955 VALMONT RD STE 100 BOULDER CO 80301
- Daisy Elizabeth Lear L.AC. 1159 Lefthand Drive Longmont CO 80501
- Bruce Alan Stoebner L.AC. 2840 Xanthia Ct Denver CO 80238
- Judith C Lemieux M.S., L.AC. 3071 W Clyde Pl Denver CO 80211
- Dr. Shuhong Hua LIC. AC., DIPL. AC. 780 Simms Street Golden CO 80401