Dr. Julia G. Meyer M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology1055 N 300 W Suite 402 Provo UT, 84604
Dr. Julia Meyer practices Neuropathology in Provo, UT. Dr. Meyer studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ De Chile, Esc De Pregrado, Fac De Med, Santiago, Chile 1958
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Julia G. Meyer M.D.'s Practice location
Provo, UT 84604Get Direction
Dr. Julia G. Meyer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meyer
- Visual Hallucinations: Causes and Treatment
What is a Hallucination? You may be having encountered this word in a Science class when studying substance abuse. Is the just as it was defined in Primary School? Let us have a deeper look into this word, what causes it and its treatment among other issues concerning the same. A hallucination is...
- What is the Difference Between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease?
Most people think that Alzheimer’s disease and dementia are the same thing and use the names interchangeably. However, it is important that you know that they both are not the same. Even though the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease increases with aging, it is not a normal part of...
- Muscular Dystrophy: A New Understanding of How Muscles Work
A new technique out of McGill may be the key to shed new light on how muscles work. It’s an important step towards a better understanding of how muscle-targeted diseases and disorders work. With a greater understanding also comes a better handle of how to treat and possibly cure these diseases in...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- The Robotic Device to Improve Balance and Gait in Parkinson’s Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that severely incapacitates the patient, rendering him or her unable to perform certain tasks — especially in its more advanced stages. Fortunately, when compared to other neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s is...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Dr. Gianna Joanne Link M.D.1134 N 500 W Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Matthew W Butrum MD1134 N 500 W Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Thu A Nguyen M.D.1175 E 50 S American Fork UT 84003
- Dr. Jeffrey W Groves MD1055 N 500 W Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Lucia Scott Altamirano MD280 River Park Dr Provo UT 84604
- Dr. David T Roberts MD50 S Medical Dr Payson UT 84651