Dr. June Mannion is a pediatrician practicing in Algonquin, IL. Dr. Mannion is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mannion diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mannion can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1987
Indiana University School of Medicine 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Ear Wax
- Strep Throat
- Advocate Lutheran Gen Hosp, Pediatrics; Spectrum Hlth-Blodgett Campus, Internal Medicine
- Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital 1991
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital Program
Dr. June J Mannion MD's Practice location
Dr. June J Mannion MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mannion
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Dr. Carol T. Burkhart M.D.3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights Illinois 60004
- Dr. Dana L. Hartwigsen DO10350 Halgus Road Huntley Illinois 60142
- Mr. Jonathan Kaufman M.D.27790 West Highway 22 Barrington Illinois 60010
- Dr. Joy Ellen Silver M.D.2500 W Higgins Rd Schaumburg IL 60195
- Dr. Erin E Schutte M.D.2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Ranjana Nath MD350 E Congress Pkwy Crystal Lake IL 60014