Dr. Julian Vazquez plard practices Endocrinology in San Juan, PR. Dr. Vazquez plard specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Vazquez plard examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Julian A Vazquez plard M.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00918Get Direction
Dr. Julian A Vazquez plard M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Testosterone therapy may help to improve a man's energy level, sex drive, and mood, if he has low levels of testosterone in his body. However, testosterone replacement therapy is only recommended for those who have the symptoms of low levels of this hormone.Symptoms of low testosterone levelsThe...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- Possible Link Found Between Polycystic Ovary System and Type 2 Diabetes
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, also known as PCOS, is a condition that affects more than 200,000 people a year. PCOS is when a woman has several small cysts in the ovaries. There are several symptoms of this illness, including unpredictable hormonal behavior, infertility, acne, and excessive hair...
- Insulin for Diabetes
It is a familiar story and it always goes like this, “I have frequent urination and fast heartbeat when I take my insulin”. Insulin should help you control the glucose levels in the body. When you eat food, the insulin is released into your blood stream to help move sugar into your cells to...
- Dr. Angelo Rosado perez M.DAve. Mu??oz Marin, Urb. Mariolga Caguas PR 00725
- Mrs. Coromoto Angela Palermo M.D.Hospital Municipal San Juan San Juan PR 00936
- Angel Luis Comulada OtherY30 Ave Blvd Monroig Toa Baja PR 00949
- Dr. Claudio Renjifo MD359 Ave. De Diego San Juan PR 00909
- Dr. Marielsa Rabelo acevedo M.D.University District Hospital PR Medical Center San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Jessica I Rosa MDAve Monserrate Carolina PR 00985