Dr. Jeffrey Rausch is a psychiatrist practicing in Duluth, GA. Dr. Rausch is a medical doctor specializing in addictionology and the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Rausch diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Rausch may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and, residential rehabilitation, day treatment, partial hospitalization, and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Rausch treats conditions like addiction, depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1978
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Top Doctor2018Leading Physicians of the World
- Wm S Hall Psych Inst-U Sc, Psychiatry
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Jeffrey L. Rausch MD's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30912 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeffrey L. Rausch MD | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey L. Rausch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rausch
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Scott Patterson 76 Paces West Court North West Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Dr. Angel Luis Perez MD 1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Mrs. Ganiat Jaiyesinmi Ajayi MD 4330 South Lee Street Buford Georgia 30518
- Dr. Scott Firestone MD 550 Peachtree Street Atlanta Georgia 30308
- Dr. Elizabeth Boswell M.D. 1355 Peachtree St Ne Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Gregory Alan Haley M.D. 3033 N Decatur Rd Scottdale GA 30079