Dr. David Bowman MD
Pediatrician22 S Greene St Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. David Bowman is a pediatrician practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Bowman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bowman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bowman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. David Bowman MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
WASHINGTON, DC 20060Get Direction
Dr. David Bowman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bowman
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- Dr. Jennifer Keates-Baleeiro MD720 Rutland Avenue Baltimore MD 21205
- Mr. Salvador Papa MD2446 Mountain Road Pasadena Maryland 21122
- Dr. Olufunke S. Pickering M.D.3510 Brenbrook Dr Randallstown Maryland 21133
- Dr. Barnett Mennen M.D.9396 Baltimore National Pike Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. Steven F. Brown M.D.9811 MALLARD DR LAUREL MD 20708
- Dr. Marta Markman MD8109 Ritchie Highway Pasadena Maryland 21122