Dr. Vijay Pandav practices Neuropathology in Springfield, IL. Dr. Pandav studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Vijay Mahadev Pandav M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, IL 62702Get Direction
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73104Get Direction
Dr. Vijay Mahadev Pandav M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Muscular Dystrophy: Combining Brain-Computer Interfaces and Assistive Technologies
With the development of modern computers and networks, assistive technologies (AT) for people with disabilities have changed a lot. Not only can one control the devices through the voice, indeed, most of the devices and appliances can be connected to the voice activation services. So one can change...
- The History of Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic immune-mediated disorder of the central nervous system (CNS), which consists of the brain and spinal cord. The CNS is responsible for sending messages throughout the body. A fatty tissue called myelin helps the nerves conduct electrical impulses. In MS, the...
- Health Care Reform in Washington Affects Parkinson's Disease Patients
Lately, and especially during these last 150 days, there has been a predominant debate in the Congress. The controversy around the debate begins with the potentially negative impact this new legislation may be covering. Community affected by this decision have already made their opinion public,...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Parenting and Prioritizing with Multiple Sclerosis
Many may take it for granted that they can easily whip up a hearty dinner for the whole family or a simple, nutritious snack for one. For people who have multiple sclerosis (MS), the act of cooking may be one of the activities that becomes challenging over time. Rebecca Thomasson, an occupational...
- 5 Tips on Living with Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder, which affects millions of people each year. If you are suffering from restless legs syndrome, you will experience severe or mild pains as well as uncomfortable sensations in your legs when you are lying down or sitting. You will experience...
- Dr. Joni M Clark M.D.751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. David A. Gelber M.D.800 N. 1st Street Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Lidia Brown M.D.2490 Hospital Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Najib Murr MD982045 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Edward A Trudeau M.D.701 N 1st St Springfield IL 62781
- Dr. Naim Khoury M.D.301 N 8th St Springfield IL 62701