Dr. David Lawrence Kerski MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry1125 6th Street Se Woodland Centers Willmar MN, 56201
Dr. David Kerski is a psychiatrist practicing in Willmar, MN. Dr. Kerski is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Kerski diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Kerski may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Kerski treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1979
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Geriatric Psychiatry; Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Psychiatry
Dr. David Lawrence Kerski MD's Practice location
Willmar, MN 56201Get Direction
Dr. David Lawrence Kerski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kerski
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Causes and Symptoms
IntroductionTrichotillomania is also known as the hair-pulling disorder. It is categorized as a mental disorder, wherein there is an involvement of an irresistible as well as a recurrent urge to pull out the hair from the scalp, eyebrows, and other parts of the body with hair.The urge to pull one's...
- Can Kava Relieve Anxiety? Learn the Truth About this Herbal Remedy
Many people suffering from anxiety disorders often turn to prescription drugs to ease their pain. While medications prescribed by your physician can be helpful, it is also useful to explore homeopathic remedies. Kava, also known as kava-kava, is a plant-based relaxant that has been used by Pacific...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Dr. Walter Joseph Crook MD1701 TECHNOLOGY DR NE WILLMAR MN 56201
- Mr. William Nelson Sheehan M.D.2105 6th Ave Se Willmar MN 56201
- Dr. Mary Ellen louise Vomacka MD1125 6th Street Se Willmar MN 56201
- Dr. James Elias Becker M.D.1550 HWY 71 NE WILLMAR MN 56201
- Dr. Francis D Koss M.D.1550 Highway 71 Ne Willmar MN 56201
- Dr. Bhanuprakash Kolla MD1604 South First Street Willmar MN 56201