Dr. Stephanie Jackson practices Neuropathology in Boston, MA. Dr. Jackson studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Stephanie J. Jackson M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60608Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie J. Jackson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Progression of Parkinson's Disease
What happens when you are diagnosed with Parkinson's disease?When a person has Parkinson's disease, for unknown reasons, certain cells are destroyed in parts of the brain stem, predominantly the crescent-shaped cell mass known as substantia nigra which produces the neurotransmitter dopamine. When...
- Veteran's Son with Muscular Dystrophy Gets A Generous Donation From "Warriors in the Field"
Like so many young boys out there, 13-year-old Braden Allen loved nothing more than to climb the family hunting blind and spend the day outdoors with his father. Unfortunately, after a diagnosis of muscular dystrophy, that hobby and the wonderful bonding time had to be set aside. ...
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Helping Muscular Dystrophy Patients with Oedema-Fibrosis
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic muscular disorder that targets the muscles and causes them to degenerate and weaken. Statistically, around 15,000 males are affected by the condition in the U.S. alone and approximately 300,000 around the world . The most common and severe form of a...
- How Art Can Be Used by Dementia Patients to Make Connections
For those suffering from dementia, confusion and disorientation can be a daily struggle. They may have short term memory loss or worse, lose their ability to communicate. These side effects are frustrating for dementia patients and can be equally as frustrating for their caregivers and family...
- Connecting the Dots Between Alzheimer's and Hypertension
It can be heartbreaking to watch a loved one suffer from dementia. Whether that person is a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle, or friend, caregivers may feel that the person they once knew is slipping away. What makes the disease even more frustrating is that there isn’t much information on what...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Dr. Masanori Takeoka MD333 Longwood Avenue Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD848 St. Francis North Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Linda Buchwald MD82 Blueberry Ln Concord MA 1742
- Dr. Syed T. Ali MD65 Walnut Street Wellesley Massachusetts 2481
- Dhanashri P. Miskin75 St Alphonsus Street Boston Massachusetts 2120
- Dr. Patrick J Madden M.D.1921 Waldemere St Sarasota FL 34239