Dr. Steven Ringer is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Ringer cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Maternal epidural use and neonatal sepsis evaluation in afebrile mothers.
- Neonatal outcome after trial of labor compared with elective repeat cesarean section.
- Quality improvement research: can it even provide answers lacking in multicenter randomized trials?
- Cerebral hemodynamic changes during intensive care of preterm infants.
- Fetal placental thrombosis and neonatal implications.
- Improved care and growth outcomes by using hybrid humidified incubators in very preterm infants.
- Is the Newborn Individualized Developmental Care and Assessment Program (NIDCAP) effective for preterm infants with intrauterine growth restriction?
- NIDCAP improves brain function and structure in preterm infants with severe intrauterine growth restriction.
- Reduced frequency of apnea and bradycardia episodes caused by exposure to biological maternal sounds.
- Neonatal stabilization and postresuscitation care.
- Urinoma drainage for neonatal respiratory insufficiency.
- Management of neonatal emergencies in the delivery room.
- Intrapartum and delivery room management of the very low birthweight infant.
- The effects of glutamine-supplemented parenteral nutrition in premature infants.
- Epidural analgesia, intrapartum fever, and neonatal sepsis evaluation.
- 2011 Boston Super Doctors
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Pediatrics; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Pediatrics
- UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital 1983
- UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital 1982
- Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital 1982
- Harvard Medical School - Boston, MA 1985
- Brigham And Women's Hosp, Bos, Fellow:Neonatology 1985
- Children's Hosp, Boston, Fellow:Neonatology 1985
- Beth Israel Hospital, Boston, Fellow:Neonatology 1985
Dr. Steven Alan Ringer MD PHD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
LEBANON, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Steven Alan Ringer MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Need for Nursing Home Nurses
The primary role of nursing home nurses is to provide care for elderly or disabled patients. On a fundamental level, these nurses would work to ensure that the patients are maintaining the acceptable levels when it comes to personal hygiene and proper nutrition. The roles and duties of these nurses...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Kevin P. Petit79 Grafton Avenue Milton Massachusetts 2186
- Dr. Mohamed El-dib MD75 FRANCIS ST BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Matthew R Hjort MD143 LONGWATER DR NORWELL MA 02061
- Dr. Tanzeema Hossain MB, CHB300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. John P Cloherty MD319 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Edward L Hoder M.D.20 Wall St Burlington MA 01803