Dr. Ramon Dejesus is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Dejesus specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine 1993
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- Surgery of the Hand
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- The innervation of the medial humeral epicondyle: implications for medial epicondylar pain.
- Measuring sensibility of the trigeminal nerve.
- Venous flow-through flap reconstruction following severe finger wound infection: case report.
- Modified rotational bowel vaginoplasty after total pelvic exenteration.
- Treatment of a Recurrent Neuroma Within Nerve Allograft With Autologous Nerve Reconstruction.
- Versatility of Free Cutaneous Flaps for Upper Extremity Soft Tissue Reconstruction.
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- York Hospital
- York Hospital Program
Dr. Ramon A. Dejesus M.D.'s Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21015Get Direction
Dr. Ramon A. Dejesus M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...