Dr. Anna Maria Lindley PHD MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology801 Broadway N Fargo ND, 58102
Dr. Anna Lindley practices Neuropathology in Fargo, ND. Dr. Lindley studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 2002
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
Dr. Anna Maria Lindley PHD MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58102Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21205Get Direction
Dr. Anna Maria Lindley PHD MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lindley
- Parkinson's Disease Patients are Given Renewed Hope with a New Therapy
Hitherto there is no truly preventive treatment for Parkinson’s disease. It is important that neurologists be aware of the symptomatic triad of depression, losing the sense of smell and constipation. It is good to consult with a neurologist with some expertise in the subject when these cases are...
- Sandra Day O’Connor, First Woman on the Supreme Court, Suffers from Dementia
Sandra Day O'Connor, 88, was the first woman to serve as a justice on the United States Supreme Court. She was appointed to the post by the late President Ronald Reagan in 1981 and serviced as a critical swing vote for much of her tenure. O'Connor was known as a moderate conservative and was the...
- The Easiest Ways to Relieve MS Discomfort
Are you suffering from MS pain and discomfort? You are not alone. More than 50% of individuals with MS experience pain at some point in their lives. MS pain and discomfort varies from individual to individual and it can change over time. The impact that such symptoms can have on your quality of...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Dodgers’ Closer Kenley Jansen Helps Pay for Multiple Sclerosis Medical Treatment for Teenager
Closer for the Dodgers, Kenley Jansen, was the savior for several of the team’s games. Now, Jansen has jumped at the opportunity to help a man in dire need of medical treatment that he cannot afford. ...
- Can My Sleeping Habits Influence the Development of Migraines?
Our grandmothers and parents used to insist on a sound sleep of 8 hours in the night. But with the changed lifestyle, use of computers, mobile phones and technology increasingly being used, our sleeping patterns and the duration has changed drastically.Many of the younger generation have opted for...
- Dr. Curtis W. Penney D.O.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Tanya L. Harlow Other700 1st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Shaun K. Christenson M.D.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Eugeniu V Muntean MD700 1ST AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Susan L Scarberry MD700 1st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Christopher Anthony Decock M.D.3000 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103