Dr. Vijay K Kantamneni MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon700 S Park St Dean & St. Mary's Ou Madison WI, 53715
Dr. Vijay Kantamneni is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Kantamneni specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Kantamneni typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1985
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1985
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Thoracic Surgery; Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, General Surgery
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. Vijay K Kantamneni MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53715Get Direction
Dr. Vijay K Kantamneni MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kantamneni
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Dr. Justin D Blasberg MD600 Highland Avenue Madison WI 53562
- Dr. Ghulam Murtaza M.D.700 S PARK ST MADISON WI 53715
- Dr. Lucian Lozonschi MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Petros Vassilios Anagnostopoulos MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Deemy Rekkas MD600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Arthur Charles Coffey M.D.600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792