Dr. Maritzel Moreno is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in BAYAMON, PR. Dr. Moreno specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Moreno can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Moreno can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Maritzel Ana Moreno MD's Practice location
BAYAMON, PR 00957Get Direction
Dr. Maritzel Ana Moreno MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Managing Symptomatic Endometriosis
Endometriosis is known as a disease that affects women through their reproductive age. It is the most common cause of chronic pelvic pain, usually beginning in adolescence. It is also one of the main causes of infertility among women. It is a complex condition with a great variability when it...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- Surgical Treatment for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is rare in puberty, even though signs and symptoms of endometriosis can start with the first menstrual period. After menopause, the signs and symptoms of endometriosis disappear due to the lack of hormones.As mentioned, there is no cure for endometriosis. However, treatment includes...
- Are IUDs More Effective Than Oral Contraceptives?
According to experts, intrauterine devices (IUDs) are more effective than the morning after pills in contraception. A recent study has shown that morning after pills have a higher rate of failure, when compared to the coils, a small copper device that is placed in the womb by a trained nurse or...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Vilma Ortega-Vidaurre239 Avenue Hostos San Juan Puerto Rico 00918
- Dr. Camil I. Marrero M.D.140 Southwest 84th Avenue Plantation Florida 33324
- Ivan Jose Cortes RexachHospital Doctor Center Bayamon Puerto Rico 00926
- Lianette PerezHIMA Plaza 1 Caguas Puerto Rico 00727
- Monica Martinez RiveraCalle del Parque 607 A Santurce PR 00909
- Dr. Wilfredo Lopez M.D.65th Infantry Ave. Carolina PR 00984