Dr. Krista L Turner M.D.
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery6550 Fannin St Suite 1601 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Krista Turner is a trauma surgeon practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Turner specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Krista L Turner M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87106Get Direction
Dr. Krista L Turner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Turner
- To Tell the Truth...Are Parkinson's Patients Capable of Lying?
Up until a few years ago, it was believed that those with Parkinson's disease, were only severely limited in their physical capabilities. Parkinson’s is a neurodegenerative disease that is characterized by the progressive destruction of the brain cells located in the person’s substantia nigra....
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- What are the Benefits of an Alkaline Diet?
Nowadays, people are looking for additional benefits along with weight loss. And needless to say, most of the diets seem to have some health benefit or the other to keep people adhered to it. The alkaline diet is the latest in the line to join with a number of benefits like slowing down aging,...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- Dr. John Andrew Harvin M.D.8007 Meadowbriar Ln Houston TX 77063
- Dr. James Peter Bonar M.D.7600 Beechnut St Houston TX 77074
- Dr. John Bradley Holcomb MD6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Sherry L Sixta MD6431 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Sonlee D West MD6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Shaikh Abdul Hai M.D.3801 Vista Rd Pasadena TX 77504