Dr. Nho Tran is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Tran specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1985
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1985
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Tissue expansion-assisted closure of massive ventral hernias.
- Vaginal reconstruction following resection of primary locally advanced and recurrent colorectal malignancies.
- Microvascular complications of DIEP flaps.
- Gynecomastia: evolving paradigm of management and comparison of techniques.
- Use of bioabsorbable bone graft in osteomyelitis associated with ischial pressure sores.
- Incidence and implications of early postoperative wound complications after total elbow arthroplasty.
- The association of matrix Gla protein isomers with calcification in capsules surrounding silicone breast implants.
- Scrotal and perineal reconstruction.
- A systematic review of the use of Botulinum toxin type A with subpectoral breast implants.
- Management of perioperative microvascular thrombotic complications - The use of multiagent anticoagulation algorithm in 395 consecutive free flaps.
- Seromuscular Colonic Flap for Intrapelvic Soft-Tissue Coverage: A Reconstructive Option for Plastic Surgeons When Traditionally Used Flaps Are Not Available.
- Comparison of subcutaneous versus submuscular expander placement in the first stage of immediate breast reconstruction.
- Surgical Management of Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Outcomes of 590 Consecutive Patients.
- Patient Satisfaction and Quality of Life Following Surgery for Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
- Cosmetic Surgery, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift And More
- Breast Cancer
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Plastic Surgery; Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, General Surgery; Hltheast Tch Hp-Allentown Hp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Jefferson University Hospitals 1990
- Mayo Clinic 1995
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS/M.D. ANDERSON CANCER CENTER, HOUSTON, TX Plastic Surgery 1997
- Fellow - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery-Dr. P.G. Arnold: Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Microsurgery - Dr. G. Robb: University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Dr. Nho V Tran M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Nho V Tran M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tran
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Dr. Steven Jacobson M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Uldis Bite M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Francisco J Agullo MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Brian T Carlsen MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Jeffrey B Friedrich M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Valerie Lemaine M.D., M.P.H.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905