Dr. Miguel Lizardo is an internist practicing in Marlborough, MA. Dr. Lizardo specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lizardo provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm) MD
Pontifical Catholic University Mother and Teacher Health Sciences
Pontificia Universidad CatÛlica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Member UMass Memorial Medical Group
- MetroWest Medical Center
- Metro West Med Ctr-Framingh Union Hos, Resident:Internal Medicine 2004
- Metro West Med Ctr-Framingh Union Hos, Resident:Internal Medicine 2005
Dr. Miguel Lizardo M.D.'s Practice location
Marlborough, MA 01752Get Direction
TEMPLE TERRACE, FL 33637Get Direction
Dr. Miguel Lizardo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- What Is Colchicine?
Generic Name: ColchicineBrand Name: ColcrysWhat is colchicine?Colchicine is an oral medication, which is available as a generic and brand-name drug. Colchicine is a prescription drug. The generic form of this drug is usually less expensive than the branded ones. In certain cases, the generic ones...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 Hayden Avenue Lexington Massachusetts 2421
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.645 Central Avenue Needham Heights Massachusetts 2494
- Dr. Karen Isselbacher MD140 Gould Street Needham Massachusetts 02494
- Dr. Edyta Maria Konrad M.D.320 Bolton Street Marlborough Massachusetts 1752
- Dr. MD333 Ricciuti Drive Quincy Massachusetts 2169