Dr. Ashok Babu is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Babu specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Babu typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
NWU FEINBERG SCH OF MED 2002
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Hemoglobin-based oxygen carrier induces hepatic heme oxygenase 1 expression in Kupffer cells.
- Lipopolysaccharide stimulation of human aortic valve interstitial cells activates inflammation and osteogenesis.
- Hemoglobin-based oxygen carrier induces heme oxygenase-1 in the heart and lung but not brain.
- Subtle but serious: Pulmonary support after cardiac surgery.
- Changes in Aortic Wall Structure, Composition, and Stiffness With Continuous-Flow Left Ventricular Assist Devices: A Pilot Study.
Dr. Ashok N Babu M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80220Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37205Get Direction
Dr. Ashok N Babu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Babu
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Dr. Michael Weyant MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Michael S Firstenberg MD1444 S POTOMAC ST STE 200 AURORA CO 80012
- Dr. Bryan Cortis Kramer MD1601 E. 19th Ave #3950 Denver CO 80218
- Dr. John Mitchell MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Allan Meacham Brants MD3555 Lutheran Pkwy Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Max Mitchell MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045