Dr. Susan M. Chialastri D.M.D.
Periodontist | Periodontics2002 Westfield Ct Newtown Square PA, 19073
Dr. Susan Chialastri practices Periodontics in Newtown Square, PA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Chialastri has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Chialastri provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Susan M. Chialastri D.M.D.'s Practice location
Newtown Square, PA 19073Get Direction
Dr. Susan M. Chialastri D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chialastri
- Lupus Progression and Treatment
The progression of lupus varies from one person to the next. It doesn't matter whether you have the same genes as another person with the disease or live in the same environment - it is unpredictable. To make matters even more unpredictable, the symptoms of lupus come and go. Lupus may even develop...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Wendy M. Croll Halpern354 West Lancaster Avenue Haverford Pennsylvania 19041
- Dr. Linda R Suralie DDS6100 Westchester Park Drive College Park MD 20740
- Dr. Samia A Hardan DMD1450 East Boot Road West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Tomoyasu Fuji DDS7601 Castor Ave Philadelphia PA 19152
- Dr. Maurry Leas DDS1818 Market St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Dr. Jon Byron Suzuki DDS, PHD, MBA3223 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19140