Dr. Giovani Ivan Michieli M.D.
Family Practitioner6320b W Union Hills Dr Suite B-2300 Glendale AZ, 85308
Dr. Giovani Michieli is a family practitioner practicing in Glendale, AZ. Dr. Michieli specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Michieli possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Universidad Autonoma De Baja California 2004
Universidad AutÛnoma de Baja California Facultad de Medicina Mexicali 2004
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Enlarged Prostate
- Back Pain
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- St Joseph's Hospital and Med Center
- St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Giovani Ivan Michieli M.D.'s Practice location
Glendale, AZ 85308Get Direction
Peoria, AZ 85382Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85016Get Direction
Dr. Giovani Ivan Michieli M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Michieli
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Mrs. Bernadette M. Francois MD13645 W Indian School Rd Litchfield Park AZ 85340
- Dr. Steven Jon Bowley MD4202 N 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85018
- Dr. Matthew R Haden M.D.20401 N 73rd St Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Dr. Leslie Diane Edison DO13206 North 7th Street Phoenix AZ 85022
- Dr. Troy A. Dowers M.D.210 9th St SE Rochester MN 55904
- Dr. Alan Schalscha DO19389 N 59th Avenue Glendale AZ 85308