Dr. Jeffrey Muler is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Sylvania, OH. Dr. Muler specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1996
Tufts University School of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Hematology/Oncology; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Jeffrey H Muler MD's Practice location
Sylvania, OH 43560Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey H Muler MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so.Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in modifying...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month year old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Dr. Nasfat Jameel Shehadeh MD333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Mohammad A Al-nsour MD2500 7th Ave S Escanaba MI 49829
- Dr. Chang Xia M.D.6565 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Timothy C Kasunic MD4235 Secor Rd Toledo OH 43623
- Dr. William L Horvath MD5308 Harroun Rd Sylvania OH 43560
- Dr. Abhay R Shelke MD1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621