Dr. Wayne Thomas Honeycutt MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease3330 Masonic Dr Christus Cabrini Gro Alexandria LA, 71301
Dr. Wayne Honeycutt practices Pulmonology in Alexandria, LA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Honeycutt manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Wayne Thomas Honeycutt MD's Practice location
Alexandria, LA 71301Get Direction
Dr. Wayne Thomas Honeycutt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Honeycutt
- What Causes Asthma?
Asthma refers to the chronic inflammatory disease of the respiratory system. The causes for asthma differ depending on the individual. During an asthma attack, the airways become narrow, inflamed, and begin to fill with mucus. This makes breathing a difficult task, and leads to coughing and...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Community-Acquired Pneumonia: Causes, Symptoms, and Management
Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) refers to pneumonia that develops in people with very less or no contact with any medical setting such as a hospital or clinic. Most of the time, the people who are infected with CAP are healthy individuals.Background of the DiseaseFour million cases...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Study Concludes At-home Antibiotic Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis No Riskier than at Hospital
Many patients would generally perform to have their treatments done at home than in a hospital; it's a familiar place, the patient can be more comfortable, travel isn’t necessary. It was assumed, however, that intravenous antibiotic treatment for cystic fibrosis patients would not be as safe at...
- “There Are No Alligators in Heaven!” Scores 4-star Review from Portland Books
There Are No Alligators in Heaven! is a book by Donna Codell, Evan Codell, and their daughter, Jennifer Hale. It was published by Starshine Galaxy Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to publishing stories by and about children who have passed away.Portland Book Review (PBR) gave a 4-star...
- Dr. Gregory J. Ardoin M.D.201 Fourth Street Alexandria Louisiana 71301
- Dr. Stephanie J Blair MD9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Alexandre Leoni Slatkin M.D.201 4th St Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. Maan Younes M.D.3311 Prescott Rd Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. Robert Larimer M.D.211 4th Street Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. Benjamin F Walton M.D.201 4th St Alexandria LA 71301