Dr. Joan Reymann is a speech language pathologist practicing in PARKLAND, FL. Dr. Reymann specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Reymann evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Reymann helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Joan Reymann CCC SP/L's Practice location
PARKLAND, FL 33076Get Direction
Mrs. Joan Reymann CCC SP/L's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Dr. Dale F Williams PH.D., CCC-SLP7433 GREENVILLE CIR LAKE WORTH FL 33467
- Mrs. Molly Simon9525 CROSS CREEK DR BOYNTON BEACH FL 33436
- Ms. Blaire Stanley M.S.900 N FEDERAL HWY BOCA RATON FL 33432
- Mrs. Kathrine Lynn Kaminski SLP-M.S. CCC5846 S FLAMINGO RD COOPER CITY FL 33330
- Ms. Joanne F. Smith MSCCCSLP55 TROPIC ISLE DR. DELRAY BEACH FL 33483
- Mrs. Suzanne Nelles130 PINE CIRCLE BOCA RATON FL 33432