Dr. Megha Goyal is an internist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Goyal specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Goyal provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Megha Goyal MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60608Get Direction
Dr. Megha Goyal MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Are Chia Seeds Beneficial to our Health?
These seeds were an integral part of Mayan and Aztec diets for years and were used as energy boosters in these early cultures. As many studies show, these seeds are good nutritional addition to foods. Chia seeds come in two colors: dark brown or black. The attractive quality of this food is that it...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Mr. Demetrios John Giokaris MD4921 North Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60625
- Dr. Ignatius Tang M.D.400-E Randolph St. Chicago IL 60601
- Dr. Jaroslaw Leszczak MD1875 Dempster Street Park Ridge Illinois 60068
- Dr. Haresh Sawlani M.D.3445 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60634
- Dr. Gretel Ruiz Jorge M.D.2601 W Main St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Irma Kuptel MD1550 N. NW Highway Park Ridge Illinois 60068