Julissa Abreu is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Boynton Beach, FL. Julissa is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Abreu can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Abreu will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Julissa M Abreu's Practice location
Boynton Beach, FL 33435Get Direction
Julissa M Abreu's reviewsWrite Review
- Pneumonia in an Immunocompromised Patient
Pneumonia as a disease was once dreaded, since most of the cases would turn out to be fatal. This was many years ago, and with medical advances, times have changed. However, in some severe cases of pneumonia, especially in people with weakened immune systems, the disease can still be fatal. If the...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- How Alcohol Abuse Can Influence Liver Cancer
Alcohol, what really is alcohol? From the scientific point of view, it is an organic compound. In this case, we look at it as a beverage made through the process of sugar fermentation. Alcohol can be highly intoxicating. Alcohol abuse entails the recurrent and harmful usage of alcohol.Alcohol abuse...
- Medical Marijuana for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Multiple sclerosis experts in the UK say that people with the disease should be permitted to use cannabis to relieve their symptoms. The experts suggest that over nine thousand people should be allowed to use the drug.The MS Society states that one in ten multiple sclerosis patients have pain and...
- One Husband's Touching Way to Honor Wife with Alzheimer's Disease
Dan Summers has been married to his wife, Joan Summers, for over 60 years now. However, Joan has Alzheimer’s. She was diagnosed when she was 61 years old, almost 17 years ago, and Dan has been her sole caregiver since the very beginning when the symptoms were mild and she was still able to care...
- Deanna J Whoriskey P.T.9985 Nw 19th St Pompano Beach FL 33071
- Julie Berk P.T.2623 S Seacrest Blvd Boynton Beach FL 33435
- Mrs. Mary Baker Pengelley RPTThe Arc Of Palm Beach County West Palm Beach FL 33404
- Dr. Lynette Marie Chorba DPT7522 Wiles Rd Pompano Beach FL 33067
- Jennifer Brown PT10371 W Sample Rd Pompano Beach FL 33065
- Ms. Susan Benjoseph MPT23293 Boca Chica Cir Boca Raton FL 33433