Dr. Virginia Borromeo is a pediatrician practicing in Parlin, NJ. Dr. Borromeo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Borromeo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Borromeo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1968
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Pediatrics; St Johns Riverside Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Virginia Borromeo M.D.'s Practice location
Parlin, NJ 08859Get Direction
Dr. Virginia Borromeo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Borromeo
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208
- Ms. Stephanie B. Bryant M.D.150 55th Street Brooklyn New York 11220
- Amy A. John776 Amboy Avenue Edison New Jersey 08837
- Dr. Tibor Gershkovich MD7901 Bay Parkway Brooklyn New York 11214
- Dr. Melissa Grageda M.D.355 Bard Ave Staten Island NY 10310
- Mrs. Lata R Shah MD FAAP1804 Oaktree Road Edison New Jersey 08820