Dr. Michelle Levitt is a pediatrician practicing in Canton, OH. Dr. Levitt is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Levitt diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Levitt can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Akron Children's Hospital
Dr. Michelle Nations Levitt M.D.'s Practice location
Canton, OH 44718Get Direction
Dover, OH 44622Get Direction
AKRON, OH 44308Get Direction
Dr. Michelle Nations Levitt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Levitt
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy?
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Dr. Karin T. Riggs M.D.4575 Stephen Circle Northwest Canton Ohio 44718
- Cydney L. Fenton215 W. Bowery Street Akron Ohio 44308
- Dr. Thomas Aubrey Nguyen D.O.4575 Everhard Rd Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Erin B. Weber M.D.6722 Wales Ave Nw Massillon OH 44646
- Dr. Richard W Ball M.D.1600 E Turkeyfoot Lake Rd Akron OH 44312
- Dr. Kunchithapatham Gurumurthy MD8720 E Market St Warren OH 44484