Dr. Henry Kaldenbaugh is a pediatrician practicing in Cottonwood, AZ. Dr. Kaldenbaugh is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kaldenbaugh diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kaldenbaugh can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1971
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Maricopa Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Maricopa Co Genl Hospital 1972
Dr. Henry H Kaldenbaugh MD's Practice location
Cottonwood, AZ 86326Get Direction
Dr. Henry H Kaldenbaugh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Mrs. Cody Laraine Conklin M.D.51 S BRIAN MICKELSEN PKWY COTTONWOOD AZ 86326
- Dr. Wendy T Katzenstein-tuccille M.D.800 Cove Pkwy Cottonwood AZ 86326
- Dr. Kamli Jura M.D.1298 W FINNIE FLAT RD CAMP VERDE AZ 86322
- Dr. Seth K Adjovu MD269 S CANDY LN COTTONWOOD AZ 86326
- Dr. Danielle R Parrott M.D.800 COVE PKWY COTTONWOOD AZ 86326
- Dr. Abraham K Lee M.D.800 Cove Pkwy Cottonwood AZ 86326