Dr. William Skeens is an internist practicing in Huntington, WV. Dr. Skeens specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Skeens provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Marshall Univ Sch of Med, Huntington Wv 1987
Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Marshall Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Marshall University School of Medicine Program
- Auto Liability Network
- DFW GEPO
- Emerald Health Network (EHN)
- HealthSmart Accel Network
- HealthSmart National
- HealthSmart Payors Organization
- HealthSmart Preferred Care (Gated EPO)
- HealthSmart Preferred Care Network
- High Performance Network
- Interplan Health Group Network
- Interplan powered by Health Payment Systems
- Preferred Plan of Illinois
- Workers Compensation Network
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. William Michael Skeens MD's Practice location
Huntington, WV 25704 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William Michael Skeens MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William Michael Skeens MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Reduce Stress to Control Your Hot Flashes
A new study revealed that hot flashes and night sweats caused by menopause can be maintained with stress exercises. Women opted for training in mindfulness-based stress reduction were not affected by night sweats and hot flashes. The results of the study published in the journal, Menopause: The...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Dr. Sobia Yaqub M.D. 8240 Northcreek Drive Cincinatti Oh 45236
- Dr. Subhash Kumar M.D. 1656 13th Ave Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. Luay Mousa M.D. 1340 Hal Greer Blvd Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. Roland E. Benton MD 1005 E Ring Rd Ironton OH 45638
- Imam H Shaik M.D 2900 1st Ave Huntington WV 25702
- Dr. Kristie Nowak MD 1600 Medical Center Dr Huntington WV 25701