Dr. Chitra Dinakar practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Kansas City, MO. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Dinakar treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Pondicherry University Jawaharlal Institute 1993
Pondicherry University Jawaharlal Institute 1994
Pondicherry University Jawaharlal Institute Medical
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- 2007-2012 Kansas City Super Doctors
- Adherence, Food Allergy, Immunodeficiency
- Metrohealth Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Metrohealth Med Center
- MetroHealth Medical Center 1996
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 1999
Ms. Chitra Dinakar MD's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Ms. Chitra Dinakar MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Christina E Ciaccio M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Mamta S Reddy M.D.2401 Gillham Road Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Paul Joseph Dowling M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Kevin J Kelly MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. James L Friedlander M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108