Dr. Pamela Ann Frischmeyer-guerrerio M.D. PH.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology600 N Wolfe St Cmsc 1102 Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Pamela Frischmeyer-guerrerio practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Baltimore, MD. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Frischmeyer-guerrerio treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 2003
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Remission of Schnitzler syndrome after treatment with anakinra.
- Manifestations and long-term outcome of food allergy in children after solid organ transplantation.
- Recognizing gastrointestinal and hepatic manifestations of primary immunodeficiency diseases.
- Cellular immune response parameters that influence IgE sensitization.
- Use of ondansetron for food protein-induced enterocolitis syndrome.
- Spontaneous basophil responses in food-allergic children are transferable by plasma and are IgE-dependent.
- Pediatric allergy.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of sublingual versus oral immunotherapy for the treatment of peanut allergy.
- Suppression of the immunologic response to peanut during immunotherapy is often transient.
- Innate and adaptive dendritic cell responses to immunotherapy.
- ERBIN deficiency links STAT3 and TGF-β pathway defects with atopy in humans.
- Correction: ERBIN deficiency links STAT3 and TGF-β pathway defects with atopy in humans.
- Mechanistic correlates of clinical responses to omalizumab in the setting of oral immunotherapy for milk allergy.
Dr. Pamela Ann Frischmeyer-guerrerio M.D. PH.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Pamela Ann Frischmeyer-guerrerio M.D. PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frischmeyer-guerrerio
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Dr. Elizabeth Cotton Matsui M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Peyton Eggleston M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Howard Lederman M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Corinne Keet MD1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Cullen Dutmer M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Maria Jimena Gutierrez M.D.600 N WOLFE ST BALTIMORE MD 21287