Dr. Jeffrey Teckman is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Teckman specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1989
Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine,St Louis, Mo, United States 1989
Washington University of Health and Sciences 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- St Louis Childrens Hosp, Pediatrics
- St Louis Childrens Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey Teckman MD's Practice location
Dr. Jeffrey Teckman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Gastroenteritis: What Is Oral Rehydration Therapy?
Most dehydration cases don’t warrant medical attention. Most of them can be treated through drinking plenty of fluids like water, baby breast milk, and baby formula juices. However, if the condition (gastroenteritis) becomes worse or doesn’t improve, you can turn to Oral Rehydration Therapy...
- Are Infections at a Young Age Linked to Celiac Disease?
Men and women, regardless of age, may still acquire celiac disease. However, a number of factors can greatly augment the possibility for a person to acquire it. These factors include being biologically related to someone who has the said disease, as well as having HLA-DQ2 and HLA-DQ8 genes and some...
- Caring for a Child with Celiac Disease
Have you ever wondered why your child has difficulty in gaining weight, or maybe he or she is not gaining weight at all? Does your child experience abdominal pain, bloating, or even diarrhea when they eat foods with wheat, barley, rye, and the like? Is your child always weak and sickly? If he or she...
- Dr. Elizabeth C Utterson MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Yumirle Padron Turmelle MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Charles M Samson MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Jose Javier Derdoy MD1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Steven Ciciora M.D.555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Thomas M Foy MD1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104