Dr. Katya Bograd is a pediatrician practicing in Wheat Ridge, CO. Dr. Bograd is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bograd diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bograd can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Stavropol State Medical Academy 1992
Stavropol State Medical University 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- University Ill College Med/Osf St Francis Med Center 1998
- University of Tennessee/Saint Francis Program
Dr. Katya Bograd MD's Practice location
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033Get Direction
Dr. Katya Bograd MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bograd
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
It is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly, this is bullying and is a serious problem. Bullying is violence,...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Dr. Susan M. Fudge-erickson M.D.3655 Lutheran Pkwy Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Ronald Carroll Meyer M.D.3655 Lutheran Pkwy Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Bontrager M.D.8300 W 38th Ave Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Lance J Lazatin M.D.6055 W 46TH AVE WHEAT RIDGE CO 80033
- Dr. Steven K Gordon MD4803 Ward Rd Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Brian Shear MD8300 W 38TH AVE WHEAT RIDGE CO 80033