Dr. Anne Han is a dermatologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Han specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Han diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. Anne Han M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21224Get Direction
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Dr. Anne Han M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is it Heat Rash or Folliculitis?
What Is Heat Rash?Heat rash is a condition of the skin that results from a blockage of the sweat ducts. This condition can be attributed mostly to excess sweating, and is therefore very common in hot and humid areas. All people can be affected by heat rash, especially if they are in conditions that...
- What Is Acne: Get the Facts
Acne is a condition that affects the oil glands of the skin. The pores connect to oil glands underneath the skin. These glands form an oily substance referred to as sebum. The pores then link to the glands via a canal known as the follicle. Inside these follicles, oil transports dead skin cells...
- Reasons Why You Need Laser Hair Removal
Are you sick of using razors, shaving creams, or waxing? Are you looking for a permanent and a better solution? Have you ever considered laser hair removal?Laser hair removal is a great and safe option for you, if you want to have hairless skin and smooth skin at the same time. The best thing yet is...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- 5 Things to Avoid if You are Prone to Acne
1. Sugar: According to research, high glycemic index (GI) foods (sugary foods) cause the body to produce a hormone called insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). This hormone tells the body to produce more sebum, which makes the acne worse. It makes pores appear larger as well. So simply switching...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Dr. Yelena Mirensky Frankel M.D., M.P.H.5200 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Anna Leah Grossberg M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Swetha Kandula MD5200 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Paul Bujanauskas M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Patrick Safo MD PHD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Elise Ng M.D.4940 EASTERN AVE # 01 BALTIMORE MD 21224