Dr. Yelena Mirensky Frankel M.D., M.P.H.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology5200 Eastern Ave Mfl Center Tower, Su Baltimore MD, 21224
Dr. Yelena Frankel, MD specializes in dermatology, occupational medicine, and procedural dermatology, and currently practices medicine at Hunt valley, Maryland. Dr. Frankel graduated from Johns Hopkins ...
Education and Training
Thomas Jefferson University Jefferson Medical College
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1991
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Community analysis of chronic wound bacteria using 16S rRNA gene-based pyrosequencing: impact of diabetes and antibiotics on chronic wound microbiota.
- Defining wound microbial flora: molecular microbiology opening new horizons.
- Macroscale spatial variation in chronic wound microbiota: a cross-sectional study.
- Acne Scars Treatment, Acne Surgery, Acne And More
Dr. Yelena Mirensky Frankel M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Cockeysville, MD 21030Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21224Get Direction
Dr. Yelena Mirensky Frankel M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frankel
- An Overview of Prescription Medications and Natural Remedies for Acne
Acne is a common condition which could affect almost everyone at some point. In many cases it can be managed easily and in other cases it can be lifelong problem.Acne treatment aims to clear spots as much as possible and most importantly, to prevent scarring. Several treatments are available for...
- How Fast Does Hair Grow?
IntroductionHair plays a significant role when it comes to the appearance of men and women. Hair has different structures and layers. The strength of the hair is attributed to the tough protein called keratin, which is made up of amino acid chains. A hair follicle is a sheath that surrounds the...
- What Causes Acne?
Acne is an illness that affects the oil glands present on the skin. It develops when the hair follicles get blocked. Sebaceous glands refer to the tiny glands located near the skin’s surface. They’re attached to the hair follicles, which are tiny pores on your skin whereby your hairs grow out...
- A New Treatment for Dandruff
Getting to the root of dandruffComplete treatment of dandruff has been an elusive dream for many people. Over-the-counter shampoos and scalp treatments are the most common approach for controlling dandruff. “But these methods are beneficial for those who have mild forms of dandruff and not severe...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- What Does an Ingrown Hair Look Like?
Ingrown hairs look very similar to acne but they are very different. They happen when hair refuses to grow out of the follicles in the normal course. The hair instead curls or winds sideways into its own follicle or into the tissue of the skin creating a host of problems.You find Afro-Americans and...
- Dr. Anna Leah Grossberg M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Swetha Kandula MD5200 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Paul Bujanauskas M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Patrick Safo MD PHD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Elise Ng M.D.4940 EASTERN AVE # 01 BALTIMORE MD 21224
- Dr. Anne Han M.D.5200 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224