Dr. Eric Bachelor is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Pleasanton, CA. Dr. Bachelor specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1975
University of California 1975
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Non-invasive cryolipolysis for subcutaneous fat reduction does not affect serum lipid levels or liver function tests.
- Cryolipolysis conformable-surface applicator for nonsurgical fat reduction in lateral thighs.
- Absence of the lateral canthal tendon in the Treacher-Collins syndrome.
- The absent lateral canthal tendon: reconstruction using a Y graft of palmaris longus tendon.
- Cosmetic Surgery, Arm Lift, Botox And More
- Skin Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Stanford Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Stanford University Medical Center
- Stanford University Program
Dr. Eric P. Bachelor MD's Practice location
Pleasanton, CA 94566Get Direction
Dr. Eric P. Bachelor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bachelor
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Dr. Stephen John Ronan MD3600 Blackhawk Plaza Cir Danville CA 94506
- Dr. Bradford True Prescott BRADFORD PRESCOTT100 N Wiget Ln Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Mr. Ronald James Koch M.D.360 Rose Ave Danville CA 94526
- Dr. Karla Inez Werninghaus M.D.27400 Hesperian Blvd Hayward CA 94545
- Dr. Victoria S Pao M.D.20055 Lake Chabot Rd Castro Valley CA 94546
- Dr. Joseph A Mele M.D., F.A.C.S.130 La Casa Via Walnut Creek CA 94598