Dr. Lisa Crenshaw is a psychologist practicing in Haysville, KS. Dr. Crenshaw specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Crenshaw evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Crenshaw because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Lisa S. Crenshaw LCP's Practice location
Haysville, KS 67060Get Direction
Lisa S. Crenshaw LCP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crenshaw
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Dr. Maureen R. Morrison Psy.D PSY.D.1603 N CHAPEL HILL ST STE 300 WICHITA KS 67206
- Dr. Keith Karl Buhr PH.D.7570 W 21ST ST N STE 1026D WICHITA KS 67205
- Dr. Kelli L Netson PHD7829 E Rockhill St Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Ronald Eugene Bolton PH.D.2548 N. Maize Ct. Wichita KS 67205
- Dr. Brock L Mckay PHD7807 E Funston St Wichita KS 67207
- Dr. Desirae Angela Moreno T-LP240 N ROCK RD WICHITA KS 67206