Dr. Doo W Cho MD.
Neurologist | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities214 College Park Plz Johnstown PA, 15904
Dr. Doo Cho practices Neuropathology in Johnstown, PA. Dr. Cho studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Pusan National University College of Medicine 1963
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
Dr. Doo W Cho MD.'s Practice location
Johnstown, PA 15904Get Direction
Dr. Doo W Cho MD.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cho
- Zinc’s Role in Multiple Sclerosis Development
Past research has shown that it is a pathological disruption of zinc homeostasis that causes multiple sclerosis-induced motor deficits and spinal cord white matter damage. It is known that an abnormal vesicular release of zinc and accumulation of intracellular zinc may help to mediate several of the...
- Eradicating H. Pylori Infections Is Key for Parkinson's Disease, Study Suggests
Genetic mutations are responsible for a small number of Parkinson’s disease cases, but most of the cases originate from unknown environmental issues. Now scientists are turning their attention to identify the environmental risk factors that may cause Parkinson’s disease, including Helicobacter...
- Discover the Fundraiser Dedicated to Finding a Cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne is one of the lesser-known degenerative diseases which revolves mainly around rapidly-progressing muscular dystrophy and belongs to the same category as similar conditions — such as Becker Muscular Dystrophy — though it is usually one of the most aggressive variations. The disease...
- World War II Veteran's Touching Serenade for His Wife of 75 Years
Edward and Betty’s Story94-year old pianist, Edward Hardy, may have lost several of his memories and skills due to dementia, but he definitely did not lose his ability to play the piano. For his wife Betty, there could not have been a better way to ring in their 75th anniversary than serenading...
- Pakistani Student Creates Stick to Aid Parkinson's Patients
One of the most serious neurodegenerative disorder of the brain is the Parkinson’s Disease (PD). The disorder is characterized by the brain producing less and less dopamine, which is responsible for regulating body movements and emotions. When more than 60% of the dopamine production is...
- Reasons Why Lobotomies are Not Scientifcally Reliable
A lobotomy was performed approximately 80 years ago. This procedure was performed to cut through the so-called fixed circuits, which constricted the brain and made a person to behave abnormally. It was a technique used to cure psychiatric illnesses like depression, schizophrenia, and compulsive...
- Dr. Jan M Savit MD422 Main St Johnstown PA 15901
- Dr. Michael Sauter M.D.327 W Pittsburgh St Greensburg PA 15601
- Dr. Brian Patrick Ahlstrom M.D.353 Market Street Johnstown PA 15901
- Dr. Kussay Nassr MD1450 Scalp Ave Johnstown PA 15904
- Dr. Kevin M. Mcgeehan DO1450 Scalp Ave Johnstown PA 15904
- Dr. Tariq Hamid MBBS590 Court St Keene NH 03431